Re: [BRHSlist] Yates City-Canton-Lewiston

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Yates City-Canton-Lewiston
From: Don Ross <don0731@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 00:43:51 -0500
United Electric Coal had two operations in the area. At Dunfermline they had the former Monon SW1 number 1. At Liverpool they had former Green Bay & Western HH600 101. Truax-Traer Coal Co also had an operation at Liverpool, and they had a plant at Fairview where they operated electric locomotives which were converted from Also S1s. I have pictures of the 101 on my web site at http://donross.railspot.com/dr115.htm