FYI to O-Scalers: Review of CB&Q Items in Weaver Fall 2002 Catalog

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: FYI to O-Scalers: Review of CB&Q Items in Weaver Fall 2002 Catalog
From: "bill_og" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 22:05:10 -0000
This is an FYI to 2-rail & 3-rail O scale / CB&Q fans from
an "individual BRHS member". I am not employed/involved in
any "commercial enterprise" for the sale of any "rail model"
or "railfan merchandise".

(I do have a model of the Starship USS Enterprise NCC1701-A as
depicted in "Star Trek: The Motion Picture").

This post is offered in the same spirit as the product announcements
in the BRHS' Zephyr Newsletter and on the BRHS' website Model Index.

I received my copy of Weaver's Fall 2002 catalog in the mail. They
have offered the following CB&Q related items:

-Dubuque Meat and Heilemans Beer reefers (paint schemes mentioned in
BRHS BB on billboard reefers). Also NP version.

-CB&Q 57' mechanical reefer in green with yellow stripe (also NP
version)

-Black CB&Q and NP 4-bay coal hoppers

-Mineral red CB&Q 2 bay composite coal hoppers

Go see Weaver's website or catalog if you want more info.

Bill H.