Re: [BRHSlist] Lettering styles/fonts

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Lettering styles/fonts
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:43:48 EDT
Cc: transrail1@m...
Mike,
The font is called Zephyr Font, and as far as I know it is not available on
any computer program. You might contact Dave Lotz (dave_lotz@m...) as he
has the Font and can make copies of it for you. Dave and I used it on the
BRHS Fall Meet shirts so your printer should be able to copy it from the
copies from Dave.

John Lee