BRHSlist

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: BRHSlist
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:45:06 -0500
I was just asked a good question offlist whose answer needs to be posted to
the whole list to clarify some confusion.

I created the BRHSlist under the auspices of the BRHS Archives area. Since
I am the Vice President of the Archives, I serve as the BRHSlist "owner."
When the list got large enough that I needed help, John Lee (BNJohn)
volunteered to be the BRHSList "Moderator." John reports to me regarding
the list, but he and I have the equal authorities to handle list matters.

I hope this helps!

David Lotz
(314-846-8632
* E-mail: Dave_Lotz@m...