Required Content

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Required Content
From: "ed_de_rouin" <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 15:59:05 -0000
Good Day One and All:

Well, Dave, I apologize for taking the bait and heading to the
gutter, but I was doing it with a smile. Actually, the idea of a
researcher two or three years forward finding these messages
out of context puts a smile on my face, especially after some of
the loose ends I have found at various libraries lately! I will
attempt to control myself in the future...

No, Loren, you cannot have any card numbers! Besides, you
wouldn't sign me up on those other lists. I know what you would
do! Hello, Challenger and Railway Classics.....

Bill. correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the "heat" came from
Illinois bituminous.....

I will announce that the 2003 Calendar photographer has been
selected and so have the images. I think that most of you will be
pleased to know that Jim Neubauer, a well-known Chicago area
photographer has agreed to supply materials for the next
calendar. Jim was a key player in the late fifties and early sixties
with the Railroad Club of Chicago. He arranged many fan trips
on the Q and other roads. Those of you who are fans of
Burlington passenger trains should enjoy 2003. As I develop the
captions, I promise to not invert the K-Line, again!

Ed DeRouin