Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis freight 'F's (now Passenger F's)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Genesis freight 'F's (now Passenger F's)
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:10:52 EST
In a message dated 2/13/02 10:03:40 PM Central Standard Time,
kozys@t... writes:

> Though not the newer Genesis models, there is (was?) an older A-B set of
> these (Stewart?) at Marion's in Spring Valley. They have been in his
> showcase shelf unit for the past few years.

Though I never thought I would say this, having an ABA set of the Oriental
Limited passenger F's, but I am convinced that a Genesis factory finished
version will actually be better than the brass (which are quite nice). The
Genesis (Lubliner) F's look so nice, it's scary! I am in no hurry, so I will
wait and see if they do a factory finished set.

Rich