Roundhouse Profiles

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Roundhouse Profiles
From: <sdoyle19@i...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:59:06 -0600
As a newcomer to the List, and at the risk of asking such a rudimentary
question (and risk the flogging received by the station-names questioner), I am
starting a roundhouse modeling project in S-Scale. And since I've never seen a
roundhouse on the Q in person, nor a floor plan for that matter, I wondered if
the exterior walls facing the turntable and the rear wall were actually rounded
or bowed slightly in a semi-arc, or was this just an illusion caused by the
straight edges of the stalls and facing turning slightly inward between stalls
to form this arc?
Many thanks in advance for your guidance, and if anyone has a floor plan of a Q
roundhouse, I'd be happy to pay for a copy.
Regards,
Steve Doyle
Twin Cities