RE: [BRHSlist] Names on C B & Q

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Names on C B & Q
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:48:04 -0600
Do some academic research, if universities are still practicing it in spite
of the internet!
Go to the Genealogy and Local history selection of your Library. They
should have the histories of Cook, DuPage and Kane Counties. Each town has
a section and generally a discussion of the origin of place names.
Charlie