RE: [BRHSlist] question (revised)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] question (revised)
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:29:43 -0800 (PST)
Everybody, railroader and nonrailroader alike, called
the Passenger Motor Car assigned to trains 11 & 12, in
southern Illinois, the "Dinky". That term was also
used for the tank engines, (and later 44 toners) used
by the coal companies at their mines.
John D. Mitchell, Jr.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM