CB&Q 5631

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: CB&Q 5631
From: "Harold S. Huber Jr." <sarge9@f...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:30:35 -0700
All,
I'm happy to announce that CB&Q 5631 in Sheridan WY has been cosmetically
refurbished and is very presentable. The engine actually looks nice now. I
do not know how the workers went about the fixing of the locomotive, but I
doubt that the asbestos was removed. As stated months ago, people who care
about the locomotive were not allowed to help in the project.

I'm sad to announce that the old freight depot (1st depot in Sheridan,
wooden, moved to a new location and used a freight depot) has been made
cutsey by the new owner, although thew outside looks original the inside has
been demolished and made into office spaces and the interior was totally
razed by the new owner.

Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY