3-N Trucks in HO?

To: ^Burlington Route List <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, ^BN List <BNlist@egroups.com>
Subject: 3-N Trucks in HO?
From: Lyle Dowell <slyone@i...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 23:09:29 -0600
I'm hoping someone can tell me if 3-N style trucks, or a reasonable
approximation, have been done in HO scale. These were used on the
BA-19(A) baggage cars (and certainly others). They're GSC's with two
coil springs each side of a single leaf spring with a wheel base of
8'-6". How close is the IHC 4 wheel truck? I can see in a Walther's
catalogue photo that it has 4 coiled springs, but I can't tell if it has
the leaf or not. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Lyle Dowell

--