Middle Ave

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Middle Ave
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:26:50 EST
Loren they say you can always learn something new.I had never heard that
tidbit about baggage cars of periodicals for the news agency in the "alley".
I wasn't old enough to think about asking Grandpa about that when I
questioned him at length about his years on the Alley Job.Have to wonder all
kinds of things: were they spotted on the River St team track(near
McCredies),probably not in the Alley per say given that there were industries
on each stub unless somebody allowed the news Agency to use one.
Of course the next thing question is where did all those different mags. get
sorted into that one car (House 1)?
Anybody know if Al Spencer or Walter Gunderson are still on this earth?
Either of them would know about this.
Leo