Re: [BRHSlist] Forwards

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Forwards
From: "VLBG" <VLBG@s...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:46:56 -0600
Bob,

This is not meant to be critical in any way. I know nothing about
AOL but I can assure you that Yahoo Groups does not prohibit
attachments. That is a choice that is made by the person that
created the Group. Nothing more, nothing less. The Group I
moderate handles attachments just fine and from what I have seen
there are plenty of Groups that exist just for file or image sharing.

TheVLBG