Re: [BRHSlist] Forwards

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Forwards
From: Bob Webber <rswebber@c...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 20:15:55 -0600
The problem is not so much with the "innards of this system", but with AOL. AOL typically creates an attachment of a message that is forwarded (this behavior is unlike most other email clients). This and most email lists don't allow attachments (they are stripped off automatically to help prevent the spread of viruses).

You should be able to simply cut and paste from the forwarded message to the new message. Someone else with AOL may be able to help more - should that fail, you can send it to me directly, and I'll forward it to the list, should you wish.