Re: [BRHSlist] Forwards

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Forwards
From: Bob Webber <rswebber@c...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 13:58:54 -0600
And that is why I specifically stated:
This and most email lists don't allow attachments
I have un subscribed from any list that allows attachments (from Yahoogroups or any other) because of the very real danger that it represents. Plus, it keeps unfiltered garbage from my system. Images should be shared via files uploaded to web sites, Should you desire to do otherwise, there is nothing wrong with it for you - for me there is. It's one method I have used that decreases the chance of malware entering my PC, and one reason I have not had a virus at all. (And just to include information, I am certified via Microsoft for NT 4.0 security, and Checkpoint - I am fully aware of the dangers, and how to avoid them - this is just one of my choices).