Re: [BRHSlist] Bad news in Texas

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bad news in Texas
From: Chris Atkins <chris@t...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:27:57 -0600
Sender: catkins@d...
I'm not sure they have the ENTIRE Walthers catalog - structures especially are
sparse - but Discount Model Trains is definitely the DFW metroplex's best
stocked hobby shop. It's always worth a visit. I'm also very happy with my
local dealer, Iron Horse hobbies in Lewisville.

You can also catch the Lionel Trains at North Park Mall - Central Expressway at
Northwest Highway - You can get there on DART also.
http://www.immedia.net/111800/111800.htm (sorry, best I could find)

Chris Atkins
Lewisville, TX