Bobbye Hall's Hobby House

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Bobbye Hall's Hobby House
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:59:54 -0800
Bcc:
There is a listing to the shop in the dealers section in the back of Model Railroader. It is located at 4822 Bryan Street (corner of Fitzhugh Ave and Bryan) in Dallas, here is a link to the map:

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=7661472&ck=4182005886&tab=B2C&city=Dallas&state=TX&country=us&slt=32.783298&sln=-96.800003&cs=4&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0

Phone number is: 214-821-2550.

Regards & Merry Christmas from San Diego,

John Lewis