Re: Bobbye Hall

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bobbye Hall
From: Denny Anspach <danspach@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:28:17 -0800
I would certainly second the notion that not only was/is Bobbye Hall a wonderful person to deal with, she also has/had a first rate model railroad hobby shop. Some of the most satisfying purchases I have made were at her store, and with her help. In the CB&Q field, it was a Hallmark General Pershing Zephyr- which she warned me "would not pull its own weight!"- (and it did not until a major refit), and she priced it for me accordingly. Of course, it became then, and is currently one of my all time favorites. I have other similar purchases at her store, and although I was only through Dallas occasionally, she always greeted me by name.

Denny
--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento, CA