Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Athearn Genisis F Units

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Athearn Genisis F Units
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@h...>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:05:13 -0700
Nolen,

You are a man after my own heart! I've been buying'em all for some time
now- and now I don't have to feel guilty anymore since you put it in
writing! I still kinda like the Kato drives the best though. We CB&Q 'F'
unit fanatics have never had it so good!

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@h...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available.
Member- NRHSA (National Retail Hobby Stores Association)
Sustaining Member- BRHS (Burlington Route Historical Association)