Re: [BRHSlist] Athearn Genisis F Units

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Athearn Genisis F Units
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@h...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:49:47 -0700
Athearn (Genesis) will also be offering the F-7A #164A to go with the #164CB
F-3 set.

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@h...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available