RE: [BRHSlist] Athearn Genisis F Units

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Athearn Genisis F Units
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:31:02 -0600
Athearn had an A and B unit sample on their table at Milwaukee Trainfest
last weekend. The A had low fans and a F3/F5 dynamic and the B Unit was a
late F3 with stainless grilles. Both looked nice if not somewhat H orribly
O versized (remember, I model in N ormal scale).
Color and graphics looked good.
Charlie Vlk