Re: [BRHSlist] Locomotive Pool Power

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Locomotive Pool Power
From: "Ron Burkhard" <ronburk@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:48:56 -0600
The Milwaukee used FM H-16-44's on the Southwestern, as it was called from
Janesville south to Ladd, (and where ever else on the line) and would have
made transfer moves from Pigs Eye yard to Daytons Bluff yard in St. Paul.
This would not have been a long transfer move as the two yards are separated
by a double track main line. Milwaukee power could have been BLW S-12's, AS
616's, Alco RSD 4-5's, RS-3', or what ever else the Milw chose to use. St.
Paul was a base for the BLW's.
Ron Burkhard