Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Badger Paint

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Badger Paint
From: Bob Webber <rswebber@c...>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 12:17:45 -0600
I fail to see any logic in the concept.

Forget for a moment the price. A model paint manufacturer is bringing out a prototypically correct paint, yet is only running it for a limited time. Why? Were I interested in that specific color, would I want to paint only some of my equipment the correct color? Would I want to paint my existing models today, with full knowledge that the paint I'm using will not be available next year? I don't think so. So where's the logic in bringing out limited editions of paint?