THE BURLINGTON IN TRANSITION

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: THE BURLINGTON IN TRANSITION
From: kd423@h...
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 23:28:34 -0000
Hi Everybody,

THE BURLINGTON IN TRANSITION
by Bernard G. Corbin & Joseph C. Hardy

For those of you that don't belong to the BRHS we would like to
announce the reprinting of The Burlington In Transition. Every step
has been taken to reproduce the book as originally published. The
test printing was very successful with minor tweaking to maximize the
results.

The Pre-Publication offer for the book is $59.00 USD until November
5, 2001. This offer includes media mail shipping to U.S. addresses.
Orders must be postmarked by that date to qualify. We expect to begin
shipping on or about November 15, 2001. Orders postmarked after
11/5/01 will be priced at $65.00 plus $4.50 Media Mail or $7.35
Priority Mail.

This is a very limited press run. Don't procrastinate. There are no
plans to reprint this book before 2004, if ever again.

To order send a check or money order to:

Mile Post 206 Publishing
P.O. Box 543
WEST BURLINGTON IA 52655-0543

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank-you.