Waycars Of The CB&R Reprint - Call for Material

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Waycars Of The CB&R Reprint - Call for Material
From: kd423@h...
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 23:42:30 -0000
CALL FOR PHOTOS and WAYCAR INFO..........

In addition to The Burlington In Transition, we are preparing to
reprint Waycars of the Chicago, Burlington, & Quincy by Steve Lorenz
and Dan Holbrook with added material including color photos, upgraded
drawings, in a hard cover, double wire-bound format so that it lays
open.

If you have roster interior/exterior/roof black & white or color
photos; interior/exterior/roof drawings; truck drawings; paint &
lettering drawings; appliance drawings including lights, markers, and
whistle tailhoses; even a drawing of the john or the coal bucket,
we're interested. If you have any stories, waycar assignment sheets,
company info, accident reports, we're interested. We're interested if
you bought one to put in the yard.

We are soliciting any and all material until January 15, 2002. That
might be extended if we are receiving quality material. Then comes
cranes and gas-electrics. All material will be returned, postpaid, no
later 30 days after the close of the call for material.

Thanks for your consideration.

MILE POST 206 PUBLISHING
P.O. BOX 543
WEST BURLINGTON IA 52655-0543