Re: [BRHSlist] Bit** Bit** Bit**! (was Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car)

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bit** Bit** Bit**! (was Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car)
From: "twhitt" <twhitt@p...>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:43:02 -0500
From: Paul/Celine Kossart
To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 9:49 PM

List,

Charlie seems to be having a bad day and is not playing nice with
others. Suggest he write 100 times, "I will not click on 'send' before
using brain." If you have a problem, take it off list and don't bore the
others here unless you have something at least semi-intelligent to add to
the discussion.

Thank You.

At 06:07 AM 8/20/01, "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...> wrote:

>BHRS HO guys....
>Bit**, Bit**, Bit**!
>You have had a number of runs of brass cars, you have TWO kits for the cars
>now (the plastic one and the one with etched brass sides) and InterMountain
>is probably going to do them in kit form soon....Want some cheese and
>crackers to go with your wine?
>Now we guys in N have the trucks, who knows, maybe MicroTrains will do the
>cars RTR. If it is TOOOO HARD to build the kits you got, switch over to N
>Scale!!!!
><ggggggggg>
>Charlie Vlk

Paul Kossart - The CB&Q Guy

Model Railroading Making You Grumpy? Need To Vent?
Now There's a Safety Valve. . .
Blow Off Steam & Dump the Fire at: