Re: [BRHSlist] Bit** Bit** Bit**! (was Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bit** Bit** Bit**! (was Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car)
From: Paul/Celine Kossart <kozys@t...>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:49:11 -0500
List,

Charlie seems to be having a bad day and is not playing nice with others. Suggest he write 100 times, "I will not click on 'send' before using brain." If you have a problem, take it off list and don't bore the others here unless you have something at least semi-intelligent to add to the discussion.

Thank You.