Re: [BRHSlist] Railroad North?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Railroad North?
From: John Mitchell <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:48:30 -0700 (PDT)
On the Beardstown sub between WV and Metroplis, the
tracks run east but the TT direction is away from
Chicago, so its west. It really gets confusing when
you find out the "east" switch at Cook is at the
geographic west end of the siding! On the old Q, we
knew how to read a map. The Beardstown Division was
TT north and south.
John Mitchell