Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 In Chinese Red?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 In Chinese Red?
From: Ed Pavlovic <epav1@w...>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 22:15:17 -0500
Thanks John. I don't recall ever seeing a good photo of one of the Q painted
units with a post merger painted unit so I didn't have a good comparison to go
by. I'll wait to see what you find out. (Even though that means I might have
to repaint the shell that has been partially painted in the Q's pre merger
scheme for about 4-5 years now...)

Ed Pavlovic