Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 In Chinese Red?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] SD-45 In Chinese Red?
From: "Ed Pavlovic" <epav1@w...>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 21:06:46 -0500
Bcc:
John,
How different a shade is it from BN Green? Are we talking a big difference? I noticed that most of the Q's freight equipment painted in the pre merger green weathered quite a bit different than the shade used post merger. I seem to recall a recommendation of another shade of Modelflex green before, but don't remember the shade right now.

Ed Pavlovic

It was a different green, not BN Green. I have the DuPont number for it that I got from one of our list members, I am going to make it for the Badger Modelflex line of paints.

John Lee
St.Louis,MO.