Re: [BRHSlist] NJCB O5a ashpan details

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] NJCB O5a ashpan details
From: GORDON SMITH <kc2bw@w...>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 10:44:00 -0400
Actually Mike they did put the ash pans on! They are very undersized. I
just compared my two versions and the oil burner does not have this
detail. But looking at some older Walthers books, Cal Scale had two ash
pan castings available. I think I'll try to find the later version for
mine. And then maybe someday I'll get around to painting them. Too many
Graybacks in the shop!

Gordon

--
To reply take the 33 from the address