Paducah Meet

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Paducah Meet
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 10:18:45 EDT
List,

Steve asked about the Paducah Meet today and I posted this answer to it. You
may not have seen it under it's original post, so I am repeating it under
this post:

I was told this will be on the web site very soon.  Here is the information,
though:

The Annual Meeting runs from the morning of Friday, September 21st through
midday Sunday, September 23rd.

We are still trying to arrange the major event for Friday (VMV, the old IC
shops, will not allow us to visit).  The events for Saturday and Sunday
(banquet, swap meet, program and Sunday brunch) are arranged.

Special hotel rates have been procured from Thursday, September 20th.  To
make reservations, you must call JR's Executive Inn of Paducah and ask for
the special BRHS room rate.  The phone number is 800-866-3636.  Room rates
are $60.00 (plus $5.00 for each additional person).  A limited number of
suites are available (1 to 4 persons) for $120.00.  Taxes are additional.

As soon as we can finalize the arrangements, the registration and ballots
will be mailed by first class mail.  They will NOT be mailed with the Zephyr

Obviously, we are sorry for the delay and wish John a speedy recovery.

Rich Gortowski