Re: [BRHSlist] Simulating Stainless Steel Finish

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Simulating Stainless Steel Finish
From: Eric Mumper <eric_mumper@m...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:02:20 -0500
Sender: ericm
Scott,
Future floor wax. Plain and simple this stuff is great for sealing
metallic finishes, providing a gloss coat for decals, and hiding the
decals. This can be followed with something like a satin flat to kill
the shine. Since Future is an acrylic, it is easy to clean up and spray
in an airbrush. Future is so good, clear parts like cab windows can be
dipped in it and they come out clearer than before.

Eric Mumper