Re: [BRHSlist] Airbrushing

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Airbrushing
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 01:26:09 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/01 9:19:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
tubaman21@y... writes:

> Hi List! Can anyone tell me about airbrushing? What
> is the difference between regular brush-on paint and
> airbrush paint? Can't I just brush on airbrush paint?
> I want to use the metallizer paint for my gallery
> car, but I don't have an airbrush. Can anyone help me
> out?

I would highly recommend that you buy an air brush as you will get the best
finish on your model than just hand brushing. Make sure your paint is thinned
right and you follow the paint manufactures recommendation on the psi. The
Metallizer paint can be hard to use if you have never use it before, either
way you go I would practice on some scrap before I would paint my model. If
you would like some info on Badger Air Brushes please email me off list and I
will give you any info you need.

Thanks
John Lee
Badger Air Brush Co.