RE: AirBrushing

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: AirBrushing
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:39:13 -0500
Hello list,
This is just in time,
For the first time sence I bought my airbrush " back in the late 80s" I hooked
it up last weekend and played around,
WOW, I wish I had done this 10 years ago.
It paints so smooth, and cleam up is easy.
I used Badger Paint "water Based" and it was thined a little but not to much as
I didn't know really how mush I should of any thin it down.
My airbrush is one you buy at WalMart by Testers,, seems to be a little cheap
made but for my first time doing this I was amazed. I love it,
Have a couple undercoated cars I;m going to size up and maybe try my hand at
real painting.
Don't be affraid of an airbrush, That is your first mistake,
I ran mine right at 2 pounds spraying presure, and weatherd/painted an turn
table,
They don't use as much paint as if you would brushing, I couldn't believe it.
Just Fell In Love With it.

Larry Doub