Re: [BRHSlist] Airbrushing

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Airbrushing
From: David Eisenstein <vde9076@o...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:01:45 -0700
Bryan Howell:

The paint must be very thin to not clog the airbrush. At the NMRA 2001
meet in St. Louis, the Badger rep. said about the consistency of
2% milk. You also need a way to clean the airbrush, consistently.

I suggest you search the internet for airbrush companies and their
ads for ideas, catalogs and price lists, but try to buy locally for
good service people that you can talk to. You won't regret buying one.

Also join a club. Their members will have one or more persons
who can help.

Search the Kalmbach magazine article list for "airbrush" articles.
They will be a big help.

Cheers,

Dave.