RE: [BRHSlist] Paducah Meet Registration Forms ?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Paducah Meet Registration Forms ?
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:32:29 -0500
Cc: "'Rob Adams'" <aaeditor@n...>
Disposition-notification-to: "Dave_Lotz" <dave_lotz@e...>
Hi Bill, et al...

I've heard that due to our Convention Chairman's recent hospitalizations
with heart problems, the meet registrations forms WILL NOT be included in
the ZEPHYR (which is at the printers). They will be mailed in a separate,
1st class mailing to ensure everyone gets them in a timely manner. As soon
as Rob or I receive the details, we will try to get them out on the web site
quickly.

If anyone on the board is listening, please correct me if I'm wrong. I know
Rich is on vacation this week, so that's why I'm jumping in with an answer.

Dave Lotz
BRHS VP, but not on the board....