Re: Answer to Glen Haug

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Answer to Glen Haug
From: bill@b...
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 02:17:07 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@y..., KPMF16@a... wrote:
> Bill,
>
> If that "was" train #47 it was from St. Louis via the Peoria Sub. at Yates
> City where it came off the Lewiston Sub. via Vermont off the Beardstown Main.
>
> Ken Thompson

Right Ken,

Our guess was train #47 as well. Nice to hear another vote yes on this
matter! Now, which signal bridge is/was it? And where?

A curious mystery indeed...

Any Q/Galesburg experts out there who could help us?

The photo in question can be found at:

http://www.billsellek.net

Click on the part called "Bill's wish list" to see our mystery signal
bridge. then, click on the picture.

Bill Selleck