FW: I just started getting into trains...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: I just started getting into trains...
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:58:49 -0500
Disposition-notification-to: "Dave_Lotz" <dave_lotz@e...>

-----Original Message-----
From: StErFRY725@a... [mailto:StErFRY725@a...]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 1:59 AM
To: brhs@n...
Subject: I just started getting into trains...

To whom it may concern,
Over the past year or so, I started to watch trains. I don't know why, call
me strange but I just like to find a place by some tracks or a yard(am I
correct?), sit there for a while and see what goes by.

I never realized it but each time always brings something new! I would love
some info on what to look out for, anything actually, from different types
of
cars to watch out for to safety.

I reside in Pennsylvainia getting ready for a move to Colorado. I love
spotting a hopper here and there (dangerous is it not?) and some of the
graffitt stuff is cool too.
but my main concern- the trains! Am I going nuts or is this normal?

Any help would be great. Please feel free to wrte whenever possible!
Thanks!

Sincerely,
D.Paracat