Re: CBQ units on the FWD

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: CBQ units on the FWD
From: "David Ulibarri" <davidulibarri@g...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:53:39 -0000
I know of one locomotive that may have been on the Forth Worth and
Denver (FW&D). It is CB&Q E-5 #9911A "Silver Pilot", at the Illinois
Railway Museum,which beared on it not only C&S (Colorado & Southern)
#9952A, but also FW&D #9982A. However, I don't know if this
locomotive made a trip down the FW&D. Any suggestions?

David Ulibarri