North Coast Limited Consists

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: North Coast Limited Consists
From: SilvrDome@a...
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 16:11:30 EDT
I noticed a few years ago in the 2-Tape Video Set "Chicago Odyssey", in the
second tape there is a run-by of the Vista Dome "North Coast Limited" at
Naperville curve during the mid-sixties with all bedroom Pullman in the
consist.

In one of the many NCL run-bys, if you watch very closely, or can use your
slow or pause button, you will spot a smooth sided 11 Bedroom Pullman in
Two-tone Green. I don't recall if the lettering is properly visible, but the
car is there! I believe the view is the hallway side, which makes it easy to
recognize as an all bedroom car.

I'm happy to learn through this discussion it's an Illinois Central owned car!

Check it out!

Hubert Hanrahan