North Coast Limited Consists

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: North Coast Limited Consists
From: glenehaug@m...
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 21:19:39 -0000
I just finished reading a couple of good articles on the NCL in the
NPRHA's "Mainstreeter".

One thing that was not mentioned was the use of an 11 bedroom sleeper
that ran from Chicago to Livingston, summers only from 1966 on. CB&Q
Timetables show this car as lines 258 WB and 268 EB. Does anyone
know what car(s) may have been used for this service. I don't
believe the NP had any 11 bedroom sleepers.

Could the Q's two 6-5 sleepers (not the CZ cars) have been used for
this service? If this car in fact ran to Livingston every day, then
at least 4 cars would have been required.

Glen Haug