RE: [BRHSlist] CB&Q VO-1000s Horn Location

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] CB&Q VO-1000s Horn Location
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@s...>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 07:29:05 -0500
Thanks for the response from you and Rupert. In my research, I somehow
overlooked these pictures. I also found several more that might be helpful.
On page 22 of Burlington Route Color Pictorial Vol. 2 are photos of #9363,
9359, and 9355 that would also seem to show the horn mounted on the top
front of the cab, as does the photo in the 1999 BRHS Calendar for September.

Although I was concentrating on the 4 stack units, I also noticed that for
the single stack units, as you indicated, no horn at all is visible in many
of the photos.