Re: [BRHSlist] LaBelle dynamometer kit

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] LaBelle dynamometer kit
From: "M. Thayer" <zephyr@k...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:26:46 -0500
From: "Rita de Vries" <ben1.vries@p...>
To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 4:12 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] LaBelle dynamometer kit

> Can anyone help me with this one: a friend of mine got a LaBelle kit for a
wooden dynamometer car, allegedly of CB&Q prototype.
> He asked me for prototype information, but I can't trace any. Does any of
you know if there was really a Q prototype for this kit and if yes, any info
about color and number(s)?
> Ben de Vries, Holland

Are you sure it's LaBelle? 40 years ago, Ambroid put out a "1 of 5,000" kit
for a wooden CB&Q dynamometer car. I recall the instruction sheet having
info on the prototype, and that it carried a letter instead of a number (I
can't recall what letter, though) -

Marshall