Re: [BRHSlist] LaBelle dynamometer kit

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] LaBelle dynamometer kit
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:24:21 +1200
Marshall

I picked up two of these kits at a swap meet here a couple of years ago for
$4 each, but have yet to build them.
The kit was No. 9 in the Ambroid Second Series, and uses Northeastern wood
pieces.
The instruction sheet includes side, top bottom and end plans, showing the
car prior to the 1901 rebuild, with side doors, platform at only one end,
and a short, narrow cupola (and prior to renumbering from "Z" to 204725)
There is no date on the instruction sheet, nor any painting/lettering
instructions.
In Bulletin #24 are photos and/or plans of Z, 204725, 30 (the replacement
dyno.) and Nickel Plate's X50041.

Rupert