Re: [BRHSlist] Re:Wyoming O5s (was Lines West)

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re:Wyoming O5s (was Lines West)
From: "Harold S. Huber Jr." <sarge912@h...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 13:17:34 -0700
I live in Sheridan and will try to get down in the next few days and take
some photos but will need help putting them in the files section. Yes, it
is too sad that it has wasted away, Sheridan never saw an O5 and is more
intereseted in their extinct trolley line than that engine. The guys at the
Sheridan Model Railroad Assn. of which 5 of us are BRHS members tried to do
something about it, but the Rotarians said no, so our hands are tied.
Harold