Re: [BRHSlist] Re:Wyoming O5s (was Lines West)

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re:Wyoming O5s (was Lines West)
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@t...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:24:00 -0700
Scott,
It's in Douglas right across from the state fairgrounds. The city has developed
a "railroad" park at the old C&NW depot. They also have various freight and
passenger cars from the Q, U.P. and C&NW (all roads that ran in Wyoming). Many
of the cars used to be on display as part of the state museum on the fair
grounds, but for some reason, they were transferred to city property. The 0-5
is in fair shape (cosmetically) and they're working hard to keep up with the
maintenance on the other cars. I believe their CB&Q waycar (unk rd.#) was just
repainted in the last year or two. The CB&Q depot still stands a couple of
blocks away, but is now privately owned as I believe contains a business of
some sort.
Rick Patterson