Train Dispatcher 2.0 CB&Q (1950) track territory for sale.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Train Dispatcher 2.0 CB&Q (1950) track territory for sale.
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:15:38 EST
I want to caution users of the Train Dispatcher software game to take a very
close look at the new CB&Q track territory before shelling out the $5 to buy
it. In my opinion it does an extremely poor job of replicating the CB&Q.
The line up to LaCrosse is seriously shortened, it has tracks going all the
way to Omaha, and a track going to Kansas City also. Basically the territory
attempts to have you dispatch almost the entire Lines East region!
Unfortunately this is the only CB&Q track territory on Train Dispatcher 2.0
at this time. I've given some thought to buying the track builder software
and attempting to do the Aurora to Galesburg main line section. Would one
dispatcher have taken care of this entire line in the '40s / '50s on a CTC
board?

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL
(founder of the "Bring a Wyoming O5 back to Illinois" campaign)