Re: [BRHSlist] Re:Wyoming O5s (was Lines West)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re:Wyoming O5s (was Lines West)
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:55:26 EST
Rick,
Thank you for the info. I had checked out the O-5 in Sheridan last summer and
did not know about Douglas. I wish I had because the one in Sheridan is in
sad shape.
Not the best photo op.
Between the vandals, rust, and the pigeons it looked really bad. It's too bad
there is not enough community support in Sheridan to get it fixed up. Maybe
Proto 2000 will make a Heritage O-5 and use some of the proceeds to fix her
up. Well, it could happen. Since I bought two CB&Q 0-8-0's and six 2-8-8-2's
just think how many O-5's I would buy.

Scott Arnold