Re: [BRHSlist] Lines west (and south)

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Lines west (and south)
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:53:10 -0800
Rick,

You kill me! You have obviously never seen a westbound freight pull the hill in
God's Country (Palmyra Missouri)...sometimes having to double or grab motors
off a eastbound. Flat? Take a look at the grade from Mark Bottoms to the siding
west of Palmyra!

Besides, yall out in Wyoming have TWO Burlington (by gosh) O5s in your state!

Regards,
John Lewis
San Diego California
(out real west!)